1. You Deserve To Be Happy-Your goal may not include putting yourself on the back burner but that is exactly what happens-more often than you'd admit. Knowing you deserve happiness and understanding that it is ok without feeling apologetic takes work. Make it happen by doing something for you at least three times a day. A treat, quick nap, something that will rejuvenate.
2. Reevaluate Career Transitions-The move is made and you are basking in the glory of new horizons, whether striking out on your own or simply taking the promotion. Remove sedentary thoughts by refreshing your options, building on workable ideas and never be afraid to speak, creating opportunities for growth-not waiting for the review. Blow your bosses mind by actually writing up your assets, project strengths, projections for growth. Every task is a Segway.
3. Do Something Out Of the Ordinary-Take up a hobby, going outside of the comfort zone. When you ace it, the confidence meter goes way up and you will keep the mind open to new things.
4. Become The Teacher Or Mentor-Helping other will help cure the "I'm bored" blues. You have many talents, go out and create supplemental income or volunteer in the community. Taking a class or two for yourself will sharpen skills and keep you on point so when a door opens you will leap through it, increasing your market value.
5. Move-Partner up with others for nature walks, join a gym. Change the mindset, change the contents of the refrigerator. Move out the old clothing sitting in bags, boxes and closets along with items you no longer use but refuse to give up-you can do it. Knowing you are helping others or refurbishing, let the sunshine in. Change furniture from one room to another. Room transformations are a cool way to make new what was old or drab overtime. Den pieces can be swapped with living room furniture. Bedroom themes changed, kitchen knobs can be painted or replaced. Change the paint, build an indoor garden or swap out curtains for heavy drapes. Whatever you decide, know you can achieve with your new best friend-positivity.
Until next time~